Sunday 9 September 2012

From this day on,I do promise

I have been thinking what to title this post and boom!!! "from this day on ,I do promise" just came out ....its a statement that reminds me of weddings** the few I have been blessed to see ..That sweet moment of exchanging vows or is it where they say from this day on you are husband and wife :):) Anyway enough of that .The point of this blog is for appreciating the beauty of everything...of realising that whatever situation there is a silver lining and that silver lining is what im focusing on.I cant say ill be 100% on sewing,or on food,crafts ,nature,GOD.I will appreciate everything and I hope we all can share these pearls.So here is my poem titled ..From this day on...

From this day on I promise ...
To appreciate the beauty of everything
To share that which catches my eyes
What inspires my heart 
To have a new joy that is redefined and revitalised
From this day on I promise 


From this day on ....
I will document my sewing projects
The food which takes us all to those  good old childhood memories
The music that gives us wings to fly high 
The word of God that gives us strength  and joy abounding
And oops I forget to mention
The latest trends of fashion and beauty
From this day on I promise



From this day on.....I will strive to be consistent in my blogging
From this day on ..its all about
Sharing Pearls made with love
From this day on  I do promise

Mmmmm i honestly did not see that one coming :):) but I like it  .What I did notice is this short hand I have gotten used to makes me soooo bad at spelling (**ashamed for days***) thanks be to that red line phew otherwise ....i dare say more ...


More for later ....stay blessed.


Mrs B
















No comments:

Post a Comment